The drive for cost containment and operational efficiency in the healthcare industry has never been greater. Add the need for uncompromising standards of patient care and employee well-being, and it’s clear that providers must maximize every investment – from routine supplies to storage systems to the latest state-of-the-art technology.
The Unicell system of products manages the flow of materials and supplies through the operating room to help control costs. Our system of storage cells and carts arrange materials and supplies for easy retrieval, quick identification and efficient restocking.
- The Unicell system maintains septic control (contamination control) because there are no gaps, cracks or crevices. Unicell provides superior performance in managing infection control within the OR environment.
- Unicell products are highly mobile and can be easily disassembled and exchanged, permitting the use of automated washers.
- Storage components can be separated quickly for ease of cleaning.
- Storage drawers and dividers have a contoured design that eliminates seams, tight corners, or crevices where dirt can collect or where bacteria can grow.
- The surfaces are free of microscopic grooves and the geometry allows access by water jets to all surfaces as well as quick unobstructed draining.